Sunday, April 3, 2011

I decided to join the blog world!

"Bloom where you are planted." ~St. Francis de Sales

I was reading through some friends' blogs recently, thinking about how nice it was to be able to catch up on my friends lives at any hour of the day, and I thought, "You know what? Maybe I'll start a blog too!"

I named the blog (with Mike's advice) for the lovely place that we live, and also with the above quote in mind. That quote has always been meaningful to me, reminding me to make the most of every opportunity, and to seek out ways to improve the lives and meet the needs of the people around me.

With that said, this blog will be the home of my random thoughts on life, my culinary endeavors, current projects...and the ways in with God is teaching and growing me, helping me to bloom where he has planted me!

No comments:

Post a Comment